Thursday, June 15, 2006

here are some random pics...





This is us sleeping the day we got to Uganda















This is me and the dog that lives at our house Benny and i'm pretending to hit him with a panga... I dunno i thought it was funny















And lastly, i figured jspence, wes, andy, jared, kristin and amber would probably enjoy this one the most... note my facial expression. But hey can you blame us? muzungu's get sunburns easily!








Cafe is closing, ill get back to you guys soon!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ber said...

dang right i appreciated that picture. :)

i'm glad that you knew i would.

i like your blog. a lot. it makes me happy everytime you update. i love love love hearing what the Lord is doing over there. but also, i like reading what your mom has to say. i've never even met her, and can tell what an amazing woman she is. it blesses my heart.

lots of forward progress on my end of things. they took the metal bars out of my leg today. so now, i just have 2 boots! [these boots were made for walking...] funny story about that....you remember how that right foot was blue and black? i don't have to sleep with those ridiculous pillows anymore, and one more week until i don't have to have my feet straight out in front of me when i'm in the wheelchair. then i'm just a normal ol' wheelchair patient! yay! the skin graft took 100%. everything seems to be going as planned, if not better. MAN GOD'S SO GOOD. thanks for your prayers. i love you.

prayers!
-amby

6/16/2006 5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home