Thursday, June 01, 2006

the past few days

I have been writing in my journal several times during the trip that I really need God to break down some sort of wall in my heart. It's seemed harder from about the beginning of may or so and on to dive deep into him. And i've been asking him to change it, although something is there that inhibits my ability to ask him wholeheartedly to change me though so it seems like a catch 22. But i know he hears me, and he has a plan in this, i'm just missing the closeness i've had with him before. Could yall pray for that for me cuz i need it here and now. I need to "gird up my loins" as it were, and prepare for some battle here.

This week i've been tasked with helping to finish up a project report. And i've been doing layout stuff, meaning i've learned how to do some amazing things with photoshop. I've been a little discouraged, since i really have very little autocad knowledge, but i know i'll learn eventually. But for those of you taht know me you know I like to understand what is going on if at all possible. Everythign is slower here though on every level you could think of, so everything that has been planned has been pushed back or moved or something.





Tonight after work a group of kids, and two locals that are our friends (Kizito and Paddy) were playing some football (soccer), and Alan and I went out to join them. For whatever reason here people surround grassy areas with barbed wire, and i definitely cut my foot twice on barbed wire...i think i'm up on my tetanus shots, but just to be sure i'll be looking into get another one. It was good to be active today moreso than just walking two miles to work and back.

I'll update more soon

I miss you momma


Love you all,

Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home