Friday, May 19, 2006

hello to all you wonderful people whom i love!!

well it's thursday evening and im almost squared away on packing for the whole flippin' summer, and it was alot easier than i thought it would have been.

I can't believe i leave the country in two days, it's just crept up on me and i've not really been thinking about it much.

I really want the Lord to blow me away this summer and I pray that the man that leaves Africa will be different than the one who will be arriving there on sunday morning. I just want to be broken down, and shaken, and torn up and completely refined this summer for His sake, so he can use me better and so i can be more like Him.

Next time i pick this thing up i will most assuredly be in Uganda, Africa.

Till then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

I'm so excited for you! Like beyond words...i'll be checkin up on you and updating my blog too, so read away! The Lord is so good Josh, this will be a great (and probably hard) summer of refining!

5/19/2006 4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home