Monday, July 31, 2006

Murchison Falls 2

My thoughts on the actual falls, "...wow, breathtaking, no words, can describe the absolutely perfect magnifience of it all...amazing, spectacular, wonderful!!" I mean i could just word vomit on a page every superlative i could think of and it still wouldn't do it justice, just as these photos never could either. I have some video of hte falls which is pretty amazing and ill show some of you when i get back, but for now here's a taste of the absolute fierceness of the Lord's creation. You take the Nile, (at the risk of being wrong here) the longest river in teh world and shove it through a seven meter opening then you're bound to get something powerful and spectacular. So check it out...


This first one is me not really sure why im making that face but, I am, trust me i really was happy to be there (also i apologize about the size of the pictures on the last post hopefully these will make up for it). Actually im not really sure what's up with my faces, apparently it was, make stupid faces day for me. Anyways, enjoy:








 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ber said...

w-o-w.

7/31/2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home