Saturday, July 08, 2006

10 weeks and goin strong

I wanted to share with a few fans, or people that absolutely might hate it, either way i wanted a reaction. Check out 10 weeks of growth, you can even kind of see the blonde hair on my face. Needless to say, my blonde mustache that you can't see unless the lighting is right or you are close enough definitely gets all sorts of food stuck in it as well as stuck in my mouth all the time. But hey guys, i'm goin strong. Jspence, you'd be so proud of me and know that this beard/beardish thing partially goes out to you, and then a part of it goes to andy's european beard thing, basically guys pray that someday i can be grizzly adams...







...that is all Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Ber said...

....i don't even hate it. THAT'S how much i miss you. and that's freaking a lot. because, i was VP of the 'shave your beard josh kercho' campaign. just so happens my birthday wasn't strategically placed anywhere in there... ;) but i'll live with it, just so long as you find me AS SOON as you get back. i'm so for real.

love.

7/09/2006 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

josh kercho, i did not know you were in uganda. how incredibly amazing. some guys from my church (fbc irving, tx) are there right now for a couple of weeks helping start churches.

well, may the Lrd bless you today and keep you safe and sound, thriving for Him.

Amber James

7/09/2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home